Do you want to take great photos of the food? This course is designed to give you the essential basics to drastically improve your food photography in the shortest amount of time.
So, who am I? My name is Dari, I am a photographer and co-founder of ARTlantic Design, it’s a combination of an art gallery and design studio. I love learning and sharing my knowledge with others who want to learn.
In this course You will learn:
- Camera and smartphone settings for food photography.
- Lighting: How to control a light, which light settings you should use, and which ones to avoid. We will concentrate on natural light, so no gear required.
- Shooting angles: at which angles to shoot, how to choose the best angle for different dishes
- Composition: you will learn 7 composition techniques that work great in food photography.
- Food styling: how to serve your food in the most attractive way
- Which props to use and how to use them
- Photo editing techniques using photoshop and lightroom on your phone (It’s a free app)
- Bonus: Shooting food at the restaurants with limited light
You will gain all the knowledge to take beautiful food shots with a camera or with your smartphone. The principles you will learn apply to both.
Who is this course for:
- Food or lifestyle bloggers
- Those who want to start a food photography career.
- Restaurant/Café/Bakery owners that want to be able to create craving promotions for a website and social media
- Food lovers that want to take better photos of the food they prepare
You can download all the videos and written materials to have lifetime access to it. It is useful when you will want to refresh the knowledge. We will look at many examples and you will learn what makes great photography. The course includes a quiz by the end of each lesson and a couple of simple assignments so you will be immediately able to implement all that you have learned. Start taking much better photos of the food by the end of this course or get your money back.
So, are you ready to gain this wonderful new skill of food photography? Then let’s dive in! I am looking forward to seeing you in the course!